How to submit flink job on yarn by java code

My project is to automatically generate flink's code jar and then submit it
to yarn cluster for execution and get the ApplicationId. I find that after
execution, an error will be reported

Then I searched for the error on Google and found that the reason for the
error was that I did not introduce the haoop environment variable.
But my jar submission is not called./bin/flink script originally submitted,
but use the CliFrontend.java ,How to solve this problem?

My code like :