Flink SQL does not support rename after cast type

Hi All,
	I am working on a project based on Flink SQL, but found that I can`t rename column after casting, the code is as below:
	cast(json_type as INTEGER) as xxx

	And the following exception is reported:
	org.apache.calcite.runtime.CalciteContextException: From line 4, column 6 to line 11, column 38: Illegal mixing of types in CASE or COALESCE statement

	I want to know that does Flink do not support this function because I think it is a common case? Is there a way to accomplish this function?
	Thank a lot.

Best
Henry Xu