Re: cannot find TwoInputStreamOperatorTestHarness after upgrade to Flink 1.6.0

Thank you for your help, vino.

I've resolved it, the issue was on my side, I forgot to include flink-streaming-java_2.11 with a type test-jar like the following:

```
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
  <artifactId>flink-streaming-java_${scala.binary.version}</artifactId>
  <version>${flink.version}</version>
  <type>test-jar</type>
</dependency>

```

Once I included it, the issue got resolved.

Thank you,
Dmitry