Many Thanks :)

Best regards/祝好,

Chang Liu 刘畅

On 13 Aug 2018, at 09:21, Dawid Wysakowicz <dwysakowicz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Chang,

Just to add to how you could test the function you've posted. The Collector is an interface so you can just implement a stub that will keep the results in e.g. some java collection. Then you can assert this collection. The collector might look like this:

class ListCollector[T](list: java.util.List[T]) extends Collector[T] {

  override def collect(record: T): Unit = {
    list.add(record)
  }

  override def close(): Unit = {
  }