Re: Flink keyed stream windows

Clarification: Its 30 Seconds not 30 minutes.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 3:20 PM Garvit Sharma <garvits45@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am working on a use case where I have a stream of users active locations and I want to store(by hitting an HTTP API) the latest active location for each of the unique users every 30 minutes.

Since I have a lot of unique users(rpm 1.5 million), how to use Flink's timed windows on keyed stream to solve this problem.

Please help!

Thanks,

--

Garvit Sharma
github.com/garvitlnmiit/

No Body is a Scholar by birth, its only hard work and strong determination that makes him master.