Re: Skip event in case of key extraction exception

Hi,
You cannot filter out events in the KeyExtractor. What you can do though is to move the conversion logic to e.g. flatMap function and emit only those events that where successfully converted. Then your KeyExtractor would be a single getter for the UUID.
Best,
Dawid