ProcessWindowFunction

I read the doc about ProcessWindowFunction
But I the code on the flink demo is incorrect

public class MyProcessWindowFunction extends ProcessWindowFunction<Tuple<String, Long>, String, String, TimeWindow> {
Tuple cannot have to parameter.
I try to find a demo which ProcessWindowFunction used in window word count demo,
I can not even find a complete correct demo with ProcessWindowFunction.

Can any one show me how to use ProcessWindowFunction in wordcount window function with .process(ProcessWindowFunction) ?

--

Yuanjun Miao