Could not build the program from JAR file.

Hi all,

I'm trying to run the wordCount example on my YARN cluster and this is not working.. I get the error message specified in title: Could not build the program from JAR file.

> $ ./bin/flink run -m yarn-cluster -yn 4 -yjm 1024 -ytm 4096 ./examples/batch/WordCount.jar
> Setting HADOOP_CONF_DIR=/etc/hadoop/conf because no HADOOP_CONF_DIR was set.
> Could not build the program from JAR file.

> Use the help option (-h or --help) to get help on the command.

I also have the same problem with a custom JAR...

With Flink 1.4.2, I have no problem at all. Both the WordCount example and my custom JAR are working...

What do I do wrong ?