Re: Confusions About JDBCOutputFormat

Hi wangsan,

I agree with you. It would be kind of you to open a jira to check the problem.

For the first problem, I think we need to establish connection each time execute batch write. And, it is better to get the connection from a connection pool.
For the second problem, to avoid multithread problem, I think we should synchronized the batch object in flush() method.

What do you think?

Best, Hequn