Re: How to trigger a function on the state periodically?

Hi anna,

I need to trigger a function once every day
If you want to trigger by the function itself, you can use the Timer[1]. Both types of timers (processing-time and event-time) are internally maintained by the TimerService, and onTimer() method will be called once a timer fires.
If you want to trigger the function of different parallelism synchronously, then the broadcast state[2] may be helpful.

Hope this helps.
Hequn

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/dev/stream/operators/process_function.html#timers
[2] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/dev/stream/state/broadcast_state.html