Re: Regarding Keyed State of Connected Stream

Hi Garvit,

If you don't mind to take a look at the source code, I would suggest you to have a look at the "StreamTwoInputProcessor#processInput()" in StreamTwoInputProcessor.java. Your customer function will be called via here, the "CoFlatMapFunction#flatMap1()" will be called via streamOperator.processElement1(record);", "CoFlatMapFunction#flatMap2()" will be called via streamOperator.processElement2(record);". You could follow the calling chain to find more detail if you want.

Best, Sihua