Re: Regarding Keyed State of Connected Stream

Hi Sihua,

Thanks for the quick response.

Could you please let me know, where can I find more details about it.

Thanks,

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 11:04 AM, sihua zhou <summerleafs@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Garvit,

I think you don't need to lock it, they are executed in the same thread sync.

Best, Sihua

在2018年05月25日 10:26,Garvit Sharma 写道:
Hi,

Let's consider, I have two keyed streams one for rules and another for data and I have created a connected stream.

I am maintaining a managed keyed state (ValueState), rules stream will keep updating the state and data stream will keep reading from it.

Do I need to take a lock explicitly while updating the state or not?

I need to understand.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

--

Garvit Sharma
github.com/garvitlnmiit/

No Body is a Scholar by birth, its only hard work and strong determination that makes him master.