LocatableInputSplit flink and not Assigning properly

So I have a cluster with one job manager and two task manager with the IP 192.168.112.74 and 192.168.112.75. Each task manager specific has specific data I want to read and for that, I created LocatableInputSPlit one for each task manager. I am using the LocatableInputSplitAssigner, however, when I run the job it doesn't run on the host that I have on the LocatableInputSPlit sometimes it runs both on the same task manager.
Should it run on the host I specified on the LocatableInputSplit?
Thanks in advance

--
Daniel Tavares