Re: How to set UserGroupInformation?

Hi,

have you tried exporting `HADOOP_USER_NAME` with the hbase user before running your application?

Cheers,
Till

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 6:31 AM, Xinyu Zhang <wszxyh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all

I'm trying to write data to HDFS in directory "/home/hbase/XXX". Only "hbase" user can write to the directory.
The problem is: I submit a job to yarn. The job will be a "yarn" user to write data, while "yarn" user is not allowed to write to  "/home/hbase/XXX".
Is there any method that I can set UserGroupInformation to "hbase"?

Thanks!

Xinyu Zhang