Re: How to set fix JobId for my application.

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you are using Queryable State to access state of one
job from another one. To avoid redeployment, some operator in application B
would need to regularly poll the REST API to discover changes of the job id of
application A. It is doable but not advised to use Queryable State to share
information between Flink jobs. Alternatively, you can write out the information
from application A to one or multiple data sinks and consume these from
application B.

Best,
Gary