Re: How to set fix JobId for my application.

Hi,

AFAIK it is not possible to set the job id manually.

You could get the job id via the REST API. For example,
http://host:port/joboverview/running gives you a list of running jobs [1] which
you can filter by name. Would that work for you?

Best,
Gary

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/monitoring/rest_api.html#overview-of-jobs