Re: Windows aligned with EDT ( with day light saving )

True that. Thanks. Wanted to be sure before I go down that path.

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 9:19 AM, Fabian Hueske <fhueske@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Vishal,

AFAIK it is not possible with Flink's default time windows.
However, it should be possible to implement a custom WindowAssigner for your use case.
I'd have a look at the TumblingEventTimeWindows class and copy/modify it to your needs.

Best, Fabian

This does not seem possible but need some confirmation. Anyone ?