Cannot submit jobs on a HA Standalone JobManager

Hello all,

I'm building a standalone cluster with HA JobManager. So far, everything seems to work, but when i try to `flink run` my job, it fails with the following error:

Caused by: org.apache.flink.runtime.leaderretrieval.LeaderRetrievalException: Could not retrieve the leader gateway.

So far, I have two different machines running the JobManager and, looking at the logs, I can't see any problem whatsoever to explain why the flink command is refusing to run the pipeline...

Any ideas where I should look?

--
Julio Biason, Sofware Engineer
AZION  |  Deliver. Accelerate. Protect.