Re: Better way to clean up state when connect

Hi Chengzhi,

you said the Stream B which comes from a file will be updated unpredictably. I wonder if you could share more about how to judge an item (from Stream A I suppose) is not in the file and what watermark generation strategy did you choose?

Best,
Xingcan