From: Ted Yu <yuzhihong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 1 May 2018 at 18:40
To: Zhenhao Li <zhenhaoli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: strange GC behaviour

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 8:38 AM, Zhenhao Li <zhenhaoli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there,

I am running a Beam job with FlinkRunner as a standalone job on YARN with 4 nodes. The job always dies after one hour or two.

Now looking deeper into the task manager metrics, I find that there is a one task manager showing strange CG behavior as shown in the attached screenshots.

Can anyone help interpret the numbers under GC?

Best,

Zhenhao

cid:image001.png@01D3E173.2CF15B20cid:image002.png@01D3E173.2CF15B20