Re: jobmanager rpc inside kubernetes

It would be helpful if you provide the complete CLI logs. Because even I'm using flink run command to submit jobs to flink jobmanager running on K8s and its working fine. For remote execution using flink CLI you should provide flink-conf.yaml file which contains job manager address, port and SSL/HA related config if the same is enabled in your flink cluster to which the job had to be submitted.