Using two different configurations for StreamExecutionEnvironment

Hi, folks

We have an Util that creates for us StreamExecutionEnvironment with some Checkpoint Configurations. The configuration for externalized checkpoints and state backend fails running of the job locally from IntelliJ. As a solution we currently comment those two configurations, but I don’t like that.
So far I found that I can just use ‘createLocalEnvoirment’ method but I still have no much ideas how to place it nicely in the existing logic (In the way that it doesn’t look like a hack)

If you have some ideas or know-how from your projects, please share them 😊

Kind Regards,

Georgi