Re: Streaming and batch jobs together

Hi Flavio,

Flink has no inherent limitations as far as state size is concerned, apart from the fact that the state associated to a single key
(not the total state) should fit in memory. For production use, it is also advised to use the RocksDB state backend, as this will
allow you to spill on disk when the state grows too large.

Now for recommended DB/no-sql store, there is no recommendation from my part. It depends on what you and your team are
more familiar with. I suppose you are talking about sink, right? In this case, it also depends on what will optimize your batch jobs
that will read the updated dataset.

Thanks,
Kostas