Apache Flink Examples

Hi

I have been exploring Apache Flink for sometime now and I notice that although the documentation has good amount of information, there may not be sufficient examples (code snippets) which quickly explain what a particular feature will do. A good example which comes to my mind is Plotly. Plotly has a large number of examples for each of the their features which helps the user quickly implement those features for his or her own use. I wanted to know if anyone has similar thoughts on this.

I am happy to contribute if I can get some guidance/direction.

I may be absolutely wrong. Please correct me if I am.

Thanks.
Dhruv Kumar
PhD Candidate
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
University of Minnesota
www.dhruvkumar.me