Re: Setting the parallelism in a cluster of machines properly

You need to verify your configs are correct.  Check that the local machine sees all the task managers, that is the most likely reason it will reject a higher parallelism.  I use a java program to submit to a 3 node 18 slot cluster without issue on a job with 18 parallelism.  I have not used the command line to do this however.

Michael