Re: Using RocksDB as State Backend over a Distributed File System

Thanks a lot Stefan. This clarifies everything.

Regards,

Chirag

On Thursday, 26 April, 2018, 7:16:52 PM IST, Stefan Richter <s.richter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Adding one thing, the format of the non-incremental is similar but unfortunately not (yet) identical with the FS backend. This is because of some internal implementation details that allow the FS checkpoints to be slightly more consise in the file format but we might „de-optimize“ this minor difference for the sake of compatibility in the near future.