Reading csv-files in parallel

Hi

I would want to read many different type csv-files (time series data) parallel using by CsvTableSource. Is that possible in Flink application ? If yes, are there exist the examples about that ?

If it is not, do you have any advices how to do that ?

Should I combine all csv-files to one csv-file in pre-processing phase ? But this has little problem, because there are not same type (columns are different, except timestamp-column).

Best, Esa