Retaining uploaded job jars on Flink HA restarts on Kubernetes

Hi,

I have a very basic Flink HA setup on Kubernetes and wanted to retain job jars on JobManager Restarts.

For HA I am using a Zookeeper and a NFS drive mounted on all pods (JobManager and TaskManagers), that is being used for checkpoints and have also set the `web.upload.dir: /data/flink-uploads` where /data is for the NFS volume.

Still when the JobManager is killed, the uploaded jars are lost.

Would really appreciate if anyone can help in what I am missing.
Here is the link to my flink-conf.yaml - https://pastebin.com/dt7tGTYQ

Thanks.

- Rohil