Extending Flink Slots when running on Yarn

Hi,

I'm wodering, is there a way to make Flink understand that I added a new worker machine on yarn to increase the tasks slots?

Right now, we are just exploring how to run Flink on Yarn and, so far, we managed to create a small Hadoop/Yarn cluster (3 machines, 1 master and 2 workers) and start Flink on it.

But say I want to extend this cluster to add more machines; in this case, simply adding more machines to the Hadoop cluster will work?

--
Julio Biason, Sofware Engineer
AZION  |  Deliver. Accelerate. Protect.