osdir.com


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Flink 1.7 doesn't work with Kafka Table Source Descriptors


Hi Cheng,

I have removed 1.6.1 jars and then I got below error

Starting execution of program

------------------------------------------------------------
 The program finished with the following exception:

org.apache.flink.client.program.ProgramInvocationException: The main method
caused an error.
at
org.apache.flink.client.program.PackagedProgram.callMainMethod(PackagedProgram.java:546)
at
org.apache.flink.client.program.PackagedProgram.invokeInteractiveModeForExecution(PackagedProgram.java:421)
at org.apache.flink.client.program.ClusterClient.run(ClusterClient.java:427)
at
org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.executeProgram(CliFrontend.java:813)
at org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.runProgram(CliFrontend.java:287)
at org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.run(CliFrontend.java:213)
at
org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.parseParameters(CliFrontend.java:1050)
at
org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.lambda$main$11(CliFrontend.java:1126)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:422)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1754)
at
org.apache.flink.runtime.security.HadoopSecurityContext.runSecured(HadoopSecurityContext.java:41)
at org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.main(CliFrontend.java:1126)
Caused by: org.apache.flink.table.api.NoMatchingTableFactoryException:
Could not find a suitable table factory for
'org.apache.flink.table.factories.StreamTableSourceFactory' in
the classpath.

Reason: No context matches.

The following properties are requested:
connector.properties.0.key=zookeeper.connect
connector.properties.0.value=localhost:2181
connector.properties.1.key=group.id
connector.properties.1.value=analytics
connector.properties.2.key=bootstrap.servers
connector.properties.2.value=localhost:9092
connector.property-version=1
connector.startup-mode=latest-offset
connector.topic=testin
connector.type=kafka
connector.version=universal
format.fail-on-missing-field=false
format.json-schema={\n  \"type\": \"object\",\n  \"properties\": {\n
\"food\": {\n      \"type\": \"string\"\n    },\n    \"price\": {\n
\"type\": \"integer\"\n    },\n    \"processingTime\": {\n      \"type\":
\"integer\"\n    }\n  }\n}
format.property-version=1
format.type=json
schema.0.name=food
schema.0.type=VARCHAR
schema.1.name=price
schema.1.type=DECIMAL
schema.2.name=processingTime
schema.2.proctime=true
schema.2.type=TIMESTAMP
update-mode=append

The following factories have been considered:
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.Kafka010TableSourceSinkFactory
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.Kafka011TableSourceSinkFactory
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.Kafka09TableSourceSinkFactory
org.apache.flink.formats.json.JsonRowFormatFactory
org.apache.flink.table.sources.CsvBatchTableSourceFactory
org.apache.flink.table.sources.CsvAppendTableSourceFactory
org.apache.flink.table.sinks.CsvBatchTableSinkFactory
org.apache.flink.table.sinks.CsvAppendTableSinkFactory

at
org.apache.flink.table.factories.TableFactoryService$.filterByContext(TableFactoryService.scala:214)
at
org.apache.flink.table.factories.TableFactoryService$.findInternal(TableFactoryService.scala:130)
at
org.apache.flink.table.factories.TableFactoryService$.find(TableFactoryService.scala:81)
at
org.apache.flink.table.factories.TableFactoryUtil$.findAndCreateTableSource(TableFactoryUtil.scala:49)
at
org.apache.flink.table.descriptors.ConnectTableDescriptor.registerTableSource(ConnectTableDescriptor.scala:46)
at
org.monitoring.stream.analytics.FlinkTableSourceLatest.main(FlinkTableSourceLatest.java:97)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at
org.apache.flink.client.program.PackagedProgram.callMainMethod(PackagedProgram.java:529)


On Sat, Dec 22, 2018 at 8:41 PM Hequn Cheng <chenghequn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi dhanuka,
>
> I failed to reproduce your error with release-1.7.0. It
> seems Kafka.toConnectorProperties() should be called instead
> of ConnectorDescriptor.toConnectorProperties(), the latter one is an
> abstract class, which lead to the AbstractMethodError.
>
> From the picture uploaded, it is strange that the jar of 1.6.1 is mixed
> with the jar of 1.7.0. It may result in class conflict problem.
> Furthermore, set flink dependency scope to provided, so that classes of
> flink will not be packaged into the user jar. It will also cause class
> conflict problem.
>
> Best,
> Hequn
>
>
> On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 6:24 PM dhanuka ranasinghe <
> dhanuka.priyanath@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Add Dev Group
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 6:21 PM dhanuka ranasinghe <
>> dhanuka.priyanath@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I have tried to read data from Kafka from Flink using Table API. It's
>>> working fine with Flink 1.4 but when upgrade to 1.7 given me below error. I
>>> have attached the libraries added to Flink.
>>>
>>> Could you please help me on this.
>>>
>>> bin/flink run stream-analytics-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar --read-topic testin
>>> --write-topic testout --bootstrap.servers localhost --group.id analytics
>>> Starting execution of program
>>> java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
>>> org.apache.flink.table.descriptors.ConnectorDescriptor.toConnectorProperties()Ljava/util/Map;
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.table.descriptors.ConnectorDescriptor.toProperties(ConnectorDescriptor.java:58)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.table.descriptors.ConnectTableDescriptor.toProperties(ConnectTableDescriptor.scala:107)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.table.descriptors.StreamTableDescriptor.toProperties(StreamTableDescriptor.scala:95)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.table.factories.TableFactoryUtil$.findAndCreateTableSource(TableFactoryUtil.scala:39)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.table.descriptors.ConnectTableDescriptor.registerTableSource(ConnectTableDescriptor.scala:46)
>>>     at
>>> org.monitoring.stream.analytics.FlinkTableSourceLatest.main(FlinkTableSourceLatest.java:82)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>     at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>     at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.client.program.PackagedProgram.callMainMethod(PackagedProgram.java:529)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.client.program.PackagedProgram.invokeInteractiveModeForExecution(PackagedProgram.java:421)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.client.program.ClusterClient.run(ClusterClient.java:427)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.executeProgram(CliFrontend.java:813)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.runProgram(CliFrontend.java:287)
>>>     at org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.run(CliFrontend.java:213)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.parseParameters(CliFrontend.java:1050)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.lambda$main$11(CliFrontend.java:1126)
>>>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>     at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:422)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1754)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.runtime.security.HadoopSecurityContext.runSecured(HadoopSecurityContext.java:41)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.main(CliFrontend.java:1126)
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Dhanuka
>>>
>>> --
>>> Nothing Impossible,Creativity is more important than knowledge.
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Nothing Impossible,Creativity is more important than knowledge.
>>
>

-- 
Nothing Impossible,Creativity is more important than knowledge.