Flink sql joined with dimtable from mysql

hi,

I want to use flink sql to left join static dimension table from mysql currently, so I converted the mysql table into data stream to join with  DataStream which has converted to flink table. While I found that the real-time stream data is not joined correctly with mysql data  at the beginning, but the latter stream can be joined correctly. So I want to ask that is there any good way to make real-time stream can join with mysql data which has loaded and supporting dynamicly loading mysql data into memory once each hour. Thanks a lot.