Re: [DISCUSS] Flink Cluster Overview Dashboard Improvement Proposal

Great job! That would very helpful for debug.

  • I would suggest to use small icons for this Job Manager/Managers when there are too many instances (like a thousand)
  • May be we can also introduce locality,  that task managers belongs to same rack shows together?

Small icons can be like this: