Re: MapState support for operator state

Hi Till,

sorry for this. I sent this e-mail from my other account, which is not
subscribed to this thread and according to the website should have been
rejected. Once I realized it I sent another e-mail from the correct account.

Bestt,
Daniel

Till Rohrmann <trohrmann@xxxxxxxxxx> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt. 8., H,
9:18):