Re: Future of JobManager.scala

Thanks Tzu-Li,

Then we can do some refactor/renaming, I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-10494 under https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-10392

Jin

On 10/3/18, 9:48 PM, "Tzu-Li Chen" <wander4096@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi Sun,

    JobManager.scala is component of legacy mode, they would be removed as a
    sub task of FLINK-10392[1].

    For the evolution from "legacy mode" to FLIP-6 new mode, see also [2]. For
    short, the previous JobManager is split mainly into JobMaster and
    Dispatcher.

    [2]
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65147077

    Best,