Re: Future of JobManager.scala

Hi Sun,

JobManager.scala is component of legacy mode, they would be removed as a
sub task of FLINK-10392[1].

For the evolution from "legacy mode" to FLIP-6 new mode, see also [2]. For
short, the previous JobManager is split mainly into JobMaster and
Dispatcher.

[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65147077

Best,