- Verified checksums / signatures
- Checked announcement PR in flink-web
- Built Flink from sources, test + build passes (Hadoop-free, Scala 2.11)
- Ran Elasticsearch 6 sink, using quickstart POM.
- Ran end-to-end tests locally, passes
On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 4:31 PM Till Rohrmann <trohrmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- Verified checksums and signatures
- Ran all end-to-end tests
- Executed Jepsen test suite (including test for standby JobManager)
- Build Flink from sources
- Verified that no new dependencies were added
On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 9:23 AM Till Rohrmann <trohrmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
I would not block the release on FLINK-10243 since you can always
deactivate the latency metrics. Instead we should discuss whether to back
port this scalability improvement and include it in a next bug fix
For that, I suggest to write on the JIRA thread.
On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 8:52 AM shimin yang <ysmclark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Could you merge the FLINK-10243 into release 1.6.1. I think the
configurable latency metrics will be quite useful and not much work to
vino yang <yanghua1127@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年9月20日周四 下午2:08写道：
I checked the new Flink version in the root pom file.
I checked the announcement blog post and make sure the version number
I checked out the source code and ran mvn package (without test)
Fabian Hueske <fhueske@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年9月20日周四 上午4:54写道：
* I checked the diffs and did not find any added dependencies or
* I checked the sha hash and signatures of all release artifacts.
2018-09-19 11:43 GMT+02:00 Gary Yao <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Ran test suite from the flink-jepsen project on AWS EC2 without
On Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 11:32 PM, Till Rohrmann <
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific
The complete staging area is available for your review, which
* JIRA release notes ,
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience
deployed to dist.apache.org , which are signed with the key
with fingerprint 1F302569A96CFFD5 ,
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository
* source code tag "release-1.6.1-rc1" ,
* website pull request listing the new release and adding
blog post .
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.
Pro-tip: you can create a settings.xml file with these contents:
And reference that in your maven commands via --settings
path/to/settings.xml. This is useful for creating a quickstart
staged release and for building against the staged jars.