Re: [VOTE] Release 1.5.4, release candidate #1

+1 (binding)

- Checked all issues that went into the release (I found one JIRA issue that has been incorrectly marked) - Built from source (On my machine SelfJoinDeadlockITCase is failing due to a timeout, in the IDE it works correctly. I guess my machine was just too busy.)
- Run some end-to-end tests locally with success

Regards,
Timo