Re: [DISCUSS] Release Flink 1.5.4 and 1.6.1

Would you be able to upgrade to Flink 1.5.4 or 1.6.1 using Flink's legacy
mode @Elias? The legacy mode should have the same behaviour as Flink
1.4-SNAPSHOT and thus a potential Flink 1.4.3.

I'm a bit hesitant to make another 1.4 release, because in 1.4 we didn't
have many automated e2e tests. Consequently, the release process would
require a considerable community effort for testing in order to make sure
that the release is properly working.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Till