Re: spring boot application load to flink 1.5.1

Hi,

please provide a little bit more context (logs, full exception stack
trace). Otherwise we won't be able to help you.

It would be good to post these kind of questions on user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
because dev@flink is intended to be used for Flink development discussions.

Cheers,
Till