[DISCUSS] Release Flink 1.5.4 and 1.6.1

Hi everyone,

it has already been a couple of weeks since we released Flink 1.5.3 and
Flink 1.6.0. In both release branches are important bug fixes from which
our users can benefit (1.5.4: 23 resolved issues, 1.6.1: 60 resolved
issues). Therefore, I propose to create the next bug fix release for Flink
1.5 and 1.6.

Most notable fixes are: FLINK-10255 (Standby Dispatcher locks submitted
JobGraphs), FLINK-10193 (Use proper timeout when triggering savepoint),
FLINK-10314 (ExecutionGraph creation can be blocking) and FLINK-10011(Old
jobs sometimes get resurrected during HA failover).

I would of course volunteer as release manager and kick off the release
process once FLINK-10314 has been merged. What do you think?

Cheers,
Till