Re: Jar availability after cluster restart

Hi Ricardo,

you're right. The uploaded jars are not persisted. However, if you enable
HA mode and start a job, then they will be persisted as part of the job
information. If you need to resubmit the job from the web ui, however, you
still need to reupload them after a failover.

Cheers,
Till