[ANNOUNCE] New committer Gary Yao

Hi everybody,

On behalf of the PMC I am delighted to announce Gary Yao as a new Flink
committer!

Gary started contributing to the project in June 2017. He helped with the
Flip-6 implementation, implemented many of the new REST handlers, fixed
Mesos issues and initiated the Jepsen-based distributed test suite which
uncovered several serious issues. Moreover, he actively helps community
members on the mailing list and with PR reviews.

Please join me in congratulating Gary for becoming a Flink committer!

Cheers,
Till