Re: SQL Client Limitations

Hi Dominik,

The SQL Client supports the same subset of SQL that you get with Java /
Scala embedded queries.
The documentation [1] covers all supported operations.

There are some limitations because certain operators require special time
attributes (row time or processing time attributes) which are monotonically
increasing.
Some operators such as a regular join (in contrast to a time-windowed join)
remove the monotonicity property of time attributes such that time-based
operations cannot be applied anymore.

Best,
Fabian

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-