Re: How to handle tests that need docker?

I agree with Dominik. We could add this test to
`flink-end-to-end-test/run-pre-commit-tests.sh` or
`flink-end-to-end-test/run-nightly-tests.sh` like we did for the
`flink-end-to-end-test/test-scripts/test_docker_embedded_job.sh` and
`flinke-end-to-end-test/test-scripts/test_yarn_kerberos_docker.sh`.

Cheers,
Till