Re: Flink Docker 1.5.x local mode

Hi Till,

Thanks, this explains the confusion.

I think there is still a benefit to run everything in a single Docker
container for development purposes. I found the next closest match to be
`./bin/start-cluster.sh`, even though that does not provide the combined
logs in the console.

I added https://github.com/docker-flink/docker-flink/issues/44

Thanks