Re: Flink Docker 1.5.x local mode

Hi Thomas,

I think the docker image has not been updated wrt the changes of Flip-6. In
Flip-6 we no longer support a `local` execution mode which starts a
JobMaster and a TaskExecutor in the same process. I think we need to update
the images to start both processes if one wants to have single image
cluster. For the meantime I would recommend starting the `JobMaster` and
`TaskExecutors` explicitly as stated here [1].

[1]
https://docs.docker.com/samples/library/flink/#running-a-jobmanager-or-a-taskmanager

Cheers,
Till