Re: Clarity on Flink 1.5 Rescale mechanism

Hi,

it means that you can now modify the parallelism of a running job with a new „modify“ command in the CLI, see [1]. Adding task manager will add their offered slots to the pool of available slots, it will not automatically change the parallelism.

Best,
Stefan

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/ops/cli.html <https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/ops/cli.html>