Re: [SQL] [CALCITE] not applicable function for TIME

Hi Viktor,

Welcome to the Flink dev mailing list!
You are certainly right, this is an unexpected behavior and IMO we should
fix this.

It would be great if you could open a JIRA issue for that and maybe also
dig a bit into the issue to figure out why this happens.

Thank you,
Fabian