[SQL] [CALCITE] not applicable function for TIME

Hi there!​

First of all I want to thank you for your time and efforts about this
project.

I am Software Engineer with almost 3 years experience, most of the time I
work with Java related technologies.

Recently I have started to consider possibility to contribute to Flink.
For begin I chose this issue: https://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/FLINK-9432.

After implementation I have faced with an interesting question. When I was
trying to decide what tests to create for the function DECADE in class
org/apache/flink/table/expressions/validation/ScalarFunctionsValidationTest.scala
I've figured out that such functions as CENTURY and MILLENNIUM work with
TIME type without problems.  Here an examples:
EXTRACT(CENTURY FROM TIME '00:00:00') - returns 0
EXTRACT(MILLENNIUM FROM TIME '00:00:00') - returns 0

It's strange by my opinion, time is not date and how we can extract such
things from that.

Meanwhile when I try to use similar logic in calcite, error is occured.
Here an example:
SELECT EXTRACT(CENTURY FROM TIME '00:00:00');
throws `java.lang.AssertionError: unexpected TIME`

Is it necessary to create separate issue for that?