Re: Pull request failing Travis IO test for unknown reason

There are some tests that are unstable. Committers will evaluate whether the failure is related to the PR.
Please do not push commits for the sake of getting that perfect green build.

In your particular case you've added files that do not have an apache license header:

17:43:48.333 [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.12:check (default) on project flink-parent: Too many files with unapproved license: 1 See RAT report in: /home/travis/build/Jicaar/flink/target/rat.txt -> [Help 1]

You can run mvn validate locally which will look for missing license headers.